I made a youtube channel!
Why would you do that.
I’ve been asking myself the same question! The reason why is because I wanted to see if it was easier to film weekly reading updates instead of writing a post. I’ve tried to get into a regular schedule of making weekly reading update posts. But it’s kind of boring to write so I don’t do it. So I’m wondering if I will like/ have fun making videos instead of post.
The youtube channel plan!
- My plan is to do weekly reading updates of
- What I read last week
- What I plan to read next week
- Book mail or haul
Youtube vs Blog
I still really enjoy writing book reviews so I plan on still doing that. For future content besides reviews and weekly updates, I guess it’s up to if I feel I would most enjoy doing writing it or filming it.
My First Video
- Book links Discussing in this video
- Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
- A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. LeGuin
- The Final Empire (Mistborn #1) by Brandon Sanderson
Please comment! Like and Subscribe! Hope you enjoy!